Tested to the limit
At the Thule Test Center™ in Hillerstorp, Sweden, products go through extreme testing. Our roof rack systems are designed to carry your gear and fit your car as safely and securely as possible. Below are just a few examples of the many tests conducted.
Explore Thule test center
We conduct multiple crash tests at different speeds and weights to ensure the complete roof rack system transports your gear safely and protects the vehicle from damage.
Wear and tear simulations
Specialized tests that are used to evaluate the roof rack systems over time, to assess their durability and long-term performance.
To evaluate the performance of roof rack systems under conditions that might be encountered during use, we expose them to extreme heat, cold, damp, sunlight and chemicals.
- Stable, space-saving design thanks to the angled shape of the kayak rack
- Wide mouth J-profile offers easier loading and unloading
- Thick, all-weather pads provide maximum kayak protection
- Powerful straps keep the kayak firmly secured
- Durable, rust-resistant coating and hardware for longer product life
- Thule Buckle Bumper buckle protects the kayak and car from scratches during loading and transport
45.7 x 16.5 x 41.9 cm
Rubber cover for strap buckle
One Key System compatible