Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
Cody Townsend’s award winning Pro Series Sock re-invented what a snow sock could look and feel like.
Available in storeClose
Cody Townsend’s award winning Pro Series Sock re-invented what a snow sock could look and feel like. A sock built with the technical insight and direct skin track feedback from one of the world’s most respected big mountain turned backcountry skiers.
Crafted from our Signature Merino Blend, the sock ensures exceptional breathability, temperature regulation and comfort by melding the luxuriously soft on-skin properties of bamboo rayon and the unrivalled odour resistance of merino wool — meaning Cody can wear them for a week straight if he wants.
We redefined a sock for the backcountry in key technical areas:
1. Silicon Ankle Locks: strategically placed bonded silicone strips across the rear of the ankle, eliminating foot slip and avoiding the infamous anxious sock-bunch.
2. Silicone Cuff: once we started playing with silicone we immediately fell in love with it and went a step further, adding a silicone ring to the top cuff below the knee. Keeping socks standing tall, without claiming hairs, so you can break trail without your socks going flaccid.
3. Toe Box Cushioning: packing more cushion into this high-impact area making for a more comfortable experience with extra warmth over the foot fingers.
4. Shin Compression Area: we combined the thinking of a sports compression sleeve and a sock together in one. By adding slight compression to the shin & calf areas, helping to manage lactic-induced fatigue.
5. Mesh Ventilation: we developed a new mesh ventilation zone to increase breathability across the top of the foot, allowing cushioning to stay where it's needed on the base and toe, while letting moisture and steam release from the top of the foot.